Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Offcut Fluoro


Isn't it amazing how versatile a blindingly fluorescent color piece of furniture can be? Above you can see the Offcut Fluoro Bench by Tom Dixon looking fabulous with  plywood and chalkboard black , and below the Offcut Stool coordinating perfectly with white floors and olive green.

Kör edici derecede floresan bir rengin bu kadar çok yönlü kullanılabilir olması ne hoş değil mi? Üstte Tom Dixon tasarımı Offcut Fluoro bankı kontrplak ve karatahta rengi ile ışıl ışıl, aşağıda ise Offcut tabureyi beyaz yerler ve zeytin yeşili ile uyum içinde görüyoruz.


And below you can see the photo I (secretly) took at The Conran Shop at Michelin House back in September 2010. There is no capturing the actual level of fluorescence of this thing, it's like someone is pointing a laser in your eye I tell you. I wish I could find paint that color!

Aşağıda ise Eylül 2010'da The Conran Shop Michelin House mağazasında gizli kapaklı çektiğim fotoğrafı görebilirsiniz. Bu şeyin floresan parlaklığı fotoğraf ile yakalanamıyor, insanın gözüne laser tutulmuşçasına parlak diyorum size. Şu renk bir boya bulabilsem keşke!


Images 1-2 VT Wonen, image 3 by me, please link back to this post if you for some reason want to use my crappy photograph. / Pek de harika olmayan üçüncü fotoğraf bana ait, kullanmak isterseniz lütfen bu post'a link verin.

2 comments:

Anabelle said...

Hello Alis,

I came across your blog through Kery's (Seventy Tree). I LOVE your selections, your blog is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

And I'm into orange these days :)

You're welcome to come and visit me:
pregnancyjoyandotherthings.blogspot.com


Have a great day!

Poached Egg Recipes said...

Great post, thankyou